【篇首句】介绍自己,说明写作目的:投诉。
1. I’m Li Hua. I feel bad to trouble you but I’m afraid that I have to make a complaint about your restaurant.
我是李华。很不想给你添麻烦。但是,恐怕我不得不对你们餐馆进行投诉。
2. I’m writing to you to complain about...
我写信是投诉......
3. I want to express my dissatisfaction about the woolen scarf I bought from your company.
我想要表达我对从你们公司买的羊毛围巾的不满。www.zuowenla.cn
【篇中句】说明投诉问题、后果,并提出合理建议。
1. In the first place, the food is too salty and the water isn't served in time. In addition, the music you broadcast is too noisy. Under these circumstances, I find it hard to sit here having dinner quietly.
首先,食物太咸,水没有及时端上来。而且,你们播放的音乐太吵了。在这样的环境下,我很难肃静的坐在这里吃饭。
2. While I was on holiday in Hong Kong about a week ago, I bought a green shirt for 300 HK dollars in your shop, but there seems to be something wrong with it. When it's washed, it fades in colour. Now I can't wear it.
大概一周前我在香港度假的时候,我在你们店里花300港元买了一件绿色衬衫,但是看上去似乎有一些状况。当被洗的时候,它会掉色。此刻,我不能穿了。
3. It arrived on time the day before yesterday. But when I checked it, I found a hole in the middle. I was astonished because the hole was obvious and I didn't think you should neglect this deficiency(缺陷).
它是前天按时到的。但是当我检查时,我发明中间有个洞。我很震惊,因为这个洞和明显,我认为你们不应该忽略这个缺陷。
4. I have dialed your service number for several times but it was always busy.
我多次拨打你们的服务电话,但它总是占线。
5. Now this problem keeps worrying me.
此刻这个问题一直在困扰我。
6. To improve the situation, you can take the following measures.
为了改善状况,你们可以采取下面的措施。
7. Can you change a new one for me as soon as possible?
你们可以尽快给我换件新的吗?
8. I insist you change a new one for me or give me a refund(退款).
我坚持你们给我换件新的或者给我退款。
9. How shall I send this scarf back to you?
我怎么把这条围巾寄还给你?
【篇尾句】期望赋予考虑,并期待对方尽快回复。
1. Thanks for your consideration.
感谢你的考虑。
2. I hope you will give due attention to this matter.
我期望你赋予此事应有的重视。
3. I believe you will take my complaint seriously.
我相信你会认真考虑我的投诉。
4. I’ll appreciate it if my demand is met.
假如我的要求被满足,我会非常感激。
5. I’m looking forward to your early reply.
期待着你早日答复。